What Services Do We Provide?
Regardless of your projects scale, complexity or budget we will not lose sight that we are designing it for you whether it be your home, property development, office or any other building. We will listen, evaluate, explain and invite you to be involved in making key decisions with us to guarantee your project?s success.
Recognise us as experts but treat us as your most valuable industry resource.
We understand that not every client or project requires all of our expertise and traditional services therefore after our initial consultation and project review we can recommend the best combination of design & documentation services to suit your project requirements and budget.
The following is a summary of the main traditional industry services
Core - Most projects require some or all of these services
- Concept /Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Planning & Devlopments Approvals
- Preparation of Building Approval Application drawings
- Partial Architectural services
- Full Construction Documentation
- Interior Design
- Tendering & contract selection
- Contract Adminstration
Additional - Can contribute greatly to the success of your project
- 3D modelling & Design Concepts
- 3D walk-throughs & movies which allow you to experience your home before it is built.
- Photo-realistic rendering of any view you can imagine.
- Property marketing & presentation
- External consultant co-ordination
- Site evaluation & feasibility studies
- Landscape design concepts
- Authority negotiations & presentations
- Bush Fire Attack Level BAL Reports
External Consultants - although prepared by external consultants we can help brief, liaise & co-ordinate many of these specialist services as required by your project
- Geotechnical site investigation report (soil report)
- Structural & civil engineering
- Energy Rating assessment
- Arboricultural report prepared by Arborist.
- Re-establishment & feature surveys prepared by Licensed Land surveyor.
- Building surveying
- Other specialised services as required